Air Con Solutions for your Home
The type of residential air conditioning system your home requires will depend upon factors such as the size of the room, its location and your specific needs.
Single area Air Conditioning & Heating options
(1 x Indoor unit + 1 x Outdoor unit)
These air con systems are best-suited to providing comfort for single areas anywhere in your Home, Studio and Attic conversions. They can also be used for supplemental comfort for problem areas.
- Connects one indoor unit to an outdoor unit.
- Installs simply and unobtrusively to buildings with no need for ductwork.
- Delivers a sophisticated air conditioning solution to single zone interior spaces at an affordable price.
- Provides a simple solution for one-room additions.
Multi-Split System Air Conditioning
(2 – 5 x Indoor units + 1 x Outdoor unit)
With up to 5 indoor units, Multi-Split Systems are ideal for applications desiring individual room comfort in a space-saving design. These systems offer excellent energy efficiency levels for enhanced home comfort and energy savings. These are suitable for new construction, renovation projects and existing dwellings.
- Connects up to five indoor units to a single outdoor unit.
- Installs a complete air conditioning system to multiple zone interior spaces with no need for ductwork.
- Provides individual control of room temperature settings.
- Enables indoor units of different styles and capacities in one system for customized solutions unique to each residential setting.
Ducted Air Conditioning Systems
With ducted type systems, climate control is at the touch of a button. These systems are ideal for whole home or multiple room applications and can incorporate zone selection if required.
A ducted system provides discreet air conditioned comfort throughout your entire home. It can be installed and tailored to suit an existing or new home. These systems are flexible; the indoor unit is concealed out of sight in your ceiling or under the floor, with flexible ducting distributing conditioned air throughout your home.