Floor Standing Air Conditioning
If you’d prefer to use your wall space to show off your art than show off your air conditioner then a floor unit could be the solution for you. Floor standing units are a type of split system that isn’t mounted high on the wall but rather at floor level.
They come in compact and streamlined designs without losing out on power and functionality. In fact they can be recessed into a wall, installed below a window, or even put into an old, unused fire place. They are an excellent space saving solution and a good choice for dwellings such as smaller apartments.
Benefits of floor standing air conditioning units include:
- Low-profile, compact units, they take up very little space and can be recessed into walls or obsolete fireplaces
- Powerful inverter compressors comparable to standard wall mounted units
- Vents on the top, bottom or both sides of the unit, giving you plenty of freedom when it comes to airflow
- The ability to work independently from one another for maximum convenience
- Stylish designs that don’t detract from your aesthetic vision
Ceiling Mounted Cassette Air Conditioning
Ceiling cassette air conditioners are a type of split system air conditioner. They work the same way, however they are unique in that they are mounted into the ceiling and are visually unobtrusive. They also take up less space in the room than a traditional split system being recessed into the ceiling and therefore flush with it. They are compact and streamlined, but do not lack any of the power of a regular split system.
They are also an ideal solution for a dwelling that requires vents in the ceiling but lacks the roof space for ducting.
Ceiling mounted cassettes can distribute air into the room from vents on 2, 3 or all four sides and come in a range of capacities.
Some of the many benefits of ceiling mounted cassette air conditioners include:
- streamlined and space saving – there is no unit on the wall as there is with a traditional split system
- they can optionally have 2, 3 or 4 vents and are very efficient at cooling a room
- Visually similar to a full ducted system but requiring a less installation work
- filters are easily removable for cleaning